Slideshow

Monday, May 9, 2011

Steve Aoki May 14th Glow - Wash DC

Really really can't wait for Steve Aoki to play DC this Saturday.  IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO CATCH HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME.  Just as his latest collaboration with Laidback Luke continues to tear up nightclubs all over the f'ing place - it's a great time to catch him.  AND TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

Funny thing, I was just in the Bay Area this past week and had to visit one of my fave towns on the PC, Santa Cruz.  I took a little walk around town and UCSC, but this time thinking, "Hmm...so this is where Aoki went to school? What a great choice!  Killer town, killer scene! 










Anyway, Mr. Aoki, CAN'T FCUKING WAIT.  I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S MAJOR TURBULENCE, I WILL GET THERE.  IN MY MIND - ALREADY IN DEPARTURES.

No comments:

Post a Comment