Slideshow

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Baby Doll

Lemme break it down for you.  Here's how I do, stay with me now and don't get upset at my simplistic view.  Remember, it's just how I operate.  Apologies.

K, I group all women into one of three categories, as ALL women are attractive in their own right.  (Can't believe I'm spilling this out!)

1) You have your hot girl.
 
                                                                    Gisele Bündchen 


2) You have your cute girl. 

                                                                           Lily Allen


3) You have your baby doll.  She is special.  She is sexy, yes, but so adorably cute to boot.  WHEN YOU'RE OUT TONIGHT, SEE IF YOU CAN SEE THINGS MY WAY.  And if you find a baby doll, you should probably take notice :)  IMHO 

                                                                         Katy Perry

                                                                          Mila Kunis

                                                                  Amanda Seyfried

No comments:

Post a Comment