Slideshow

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Swedish House Mafia Masquerade Motel Miami Music Week

It's certainly been one hell of a ride following the evolution of what is now known as the "Swedish House Mafia Phenomenon."  Back on Halloween 2010 in Vegas, I witnessed a siick Masquerade Motel get down and had thought I'd seen the best of them, which is one reason why I decided to side step their lil Saturday afternoon hangout in Miami.  What the fcuk was I thinking?  Look, I have to get to work, but I'll leave you with this video - not meant to show us what we missed, but to signify what's to come.  These guys specialize in creating a musical experience always centering around the zenith of things, the highest of volume, excessive when the rush comes.  Congrats to the Swedes and their band of EDM brothers who drive the sound of the S Haus Mafia.  R.E.S.P.E.C.T. - S.H.M. 4 L.I.F.E.   



                    EXCESSIVE MUSICAL LOVE - DIG YOUR TOES INTO THE SAND

No comments:

Post a Comment