Slideshow

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Car of Choice Without Breaking the Bank - BMW 3 Series/M3

I am not a car man, I do not know my way under the hood.  I fully admit that.  Sorry ladies.  I know I just dropped a few notches on your list.  But hey, I tell it like it is, you'll get no bs from me - brutal honesty, in broad daylight.  But enough about me.  Let's talk about cars and how a guy can still mack it without jackin up our liabilities.  With the rise in gas prices, a genuine belief in "going green," and a new found awareness of just how "douche baggy" you look while driving your Hummer around town, you have ultimately decided to reconsider your taste in cars.  So, what kind of automobile fits exactly what you're looking for - style, performance, price, efficiency, durability and dare I say, sexiness?  Look no further, here's your answer.  So go out and get one.  Go green and get laid in it.  Mama corners like she's on rails...kind of.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment